A Non-Hormonal Option to Rapidly Enhance Your Patients’ Intimate Well-Being
GYNATROF Reduces Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy as of the first week1
1. Morali G et al. Open, non-controlled clinical studies to assess the efficacy and safety of a medical device in the form of a gel topically and intra-vaginally used in post-menopausal women with genital atrophy; ArzneimForsch/DrugRes 2006; 56, No. 3, 230-8.
*A multicentre, open, non-controlled study in 100 post-menopausal women assigned to the vaginal application of 2.5 g of gel/day for 1 week followed by two applications/week for 11 weeks. The primary end-point was the evaluation of vaginal dryness assessed by a Visual Analogue Scale both by the investigator and the subject. Secondary endpoints were the evaluation of all other symptoms and signs associated with vaginal atrophy and the recording of adverse events during the study.
- After only 8 days of treatment with GYNATROF, patients experienced a remarkable reduction in the symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy.
- After 8 weeks of treatment with GYNATROF, patients experienced almost complete symptom relief.
A Non-Hormonal Option to Rapidly Relieve, Rehydrate & Re-moisturize the Vagina
GYNATROF Reduces Symptoms of Vaginal Dryness & Regenerates Vaginal Epithelium as of the first week1
† Evaluated by physicians on a Visual Analogue Scale (VAS) ranging from 0 (no feeling of dryness) to 10 (maximum, intolerable feeling of dry vagina).
- Within the first 8 days of treatment with GYNATROF, vaginal dryness was significantly reduced.
- At 4 weeks, more than 50% of patients no longer experienced vaginal dryness.
- After 8 weeks of treatment with GYNATROF, the vaginal epithelium was completely regenerated.
- After 12 weeks, vaginal dryness was eliminated in all patients.
GYNATROF, a non-hormonal natural vaginal moisturizer for the treatment of Vaginal Atrophy, has been chosen to be part of the new "Brand Recognition Program" recently introduced by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC).
The SOGC Brand Recognition Program aims to assist Canadian consumers to make informed choices when selecting over-the-counter products. This program is designed for non-prescription/over-the-counter products that are found to safely and effectively promote female sexual and reproductive health.
Eligible products are required to have:
- Received Health Canada approval for sale in the Canadian market;
- Demonstrated reasonable evidence of safety and efficacy, and pose no undue harm;
- Substantiated packaging claims and a perceived low risk.
Products are independently and carefully reviewed by a panel of medical professionals.